[ebooktalk] Re: MY BOOKS OF MY LIFE TODAY

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:47:58 +0100

Hi Steve,
Cannery Row is also one of my favorite Steinbecks.  For me he writes some of
the funniest and saddest scenes I've ever read.  I think I've read most of his,
but must go through them all to see if there are any I've missed.
I've only tried Peter Ackroyd's Fiction, which I didn't like very much.  I must
try his non fiction titles.