[ebooktalk] Re: MY BOOKS OF MY LIFE TODAY

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:29:56 +0100

Steve,
Ackroyd's London is something of a tour de force, but like you I really
enjoyed it. I liked the idea that it was a kind of biography of the place,
and it stayed with me for a long time afterwards. I really like the rest of
your selection, particularly Diary of a Nobody - it's very cleverly done,
and I find myself thinking of quite often when someone else's pettiness irks
me - never my own, of course!!!! ;-)
June

  _____