[ebooktalk] Re: Liking/disliking authors

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:58:41 +1000

No, Didn't even know Eva's mother wrote; how fascinating. Do you have that
on file?

I loved The Morning Gift, too, and last year read Madensky Square which is
different but equally evocative. Her children's books, "Which Witch?" and (I
think it's Eva) "The secret of Platform thirteen", (another one, June!), are
terrific. Trish and I read "Platform Thirteen" when I took up house-room
some years ago and gloried in it.

Elaine