[ebooktalk] Re: LOOSE ENDS

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 19:37:39 +0100

Ian

I have read the first Oswald book, and can sort out an mp3 copy from the
Audible book.  I have the second book waiting to be scanned.

Now, I am not sure about your second question but I think you may be talking
about Imogen Edwards-Jones, who wrote a book about the hotel business.  I
think it was called "Hotel Babylon" and a BBC series was based upon the
book.   I will see if I do have it, but I am not certain.  Shell, our book
sleuth, may be able to hunt it out.

David