[ebooktalk] Re: LANGUAGE QUESTION

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:08:41 +1000

The term Male Prostitute is sometimes used in the press to specify the
difference but am not sure if it refers to homosexual or heterosexual, er,
practitioners! The dictionary definition implies the term prostitute could
apply to either gender but then does state "Usually female".

In spite of a lengthy media career, I have led a very sheltered life too,
Clare. I hadn't come across many of the terms discussed but can't say I feel
particularly deprived.

Take care,

Elaine