[ebooktalk] Re: Ken Follett.

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:55:26 +0100

Shell, the one I read was Night over Water, and I've just looked back at my
list and noticed that I only gave it 6 out of 10, yet I now remember it
being better than that. To some extent it changes according to what else I'm
reading at the time. I'll add your recommendations to my "suggestions" list.
I've become something of a list-aholic since I retired!
June

  _____