[ebooktalk] Re: Kate Atkinson

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:42:56 +0100

Hi

Didn't Kate Atkinson try something similar with her second book Human
Croquet. There were alternative stories depending upon whether or not
somebody was killed by a falling tree.

This was not too confusing as there were only the two alternatives but more
alternatives would certainly make me pause.

Steve