[ebooktalk] Re: Kate Atkinson

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:01:40 +0100

I have read one Jackson Brodie, When Will There be Good News? Which I enjoyed, though I don't think it's the first one. I also read Human Croquet, which was very odd but kept me reading. I love the books of Anita Shreve, and one of these unlikely devices with an alternative was made to work very well in one of them, though having such a poor memory for plots, I can't say which book or exactly what happened, beyond somebody or possibly two people coming back after a death, or knowing that they were going to, or something. Clare