[ebooktalk] Re: KATE ATKINSON

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <Trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 23:36:24 +0100

Ian, They are very different from the other two you've read, very low key crime. They are best read in order, "Case Histories" being the first. I am now finding myself speculating on whether or not you will like them, but it's fatal to do that. I think you will find them very lightweight though.

Having initiallyhad doubts, which I expressed on the list, about "Life After Life", once I got into it I found it fascinating, and it will certainly rank as one of my favourite reads of this year. Thanks for advising me to carry on with it.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>