[ebooktalk] Re: June Reads.

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 08:18:24 +0100

Shell, an interesting and diverse bunch.  I have to agree with you about the
Judy Finigan except that for me it was so cringe-worthy that I couldn't come
close to finishing it.  Had she not been who or what she is I'm convinced this
book would never have seen light of day.  I wish now I'd picked up the Charity
Norman when Dave posted it.