[ebooktalk] Re: Introduction.

  • From: "CJ & AA MAY" <chrisalis.may@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:58:47 +0100

I am sorry. I never thought to introduce myself as I hadn't realised there
were so many people unknown to me. So, in brief:
I am Alison May and retired two years ago after 27 years as a Rehab. Worker
and Team Leader with Kent Association for the Blind.
I am celelbrating my 30th wedding anniversary this July with Chris, who took
Voluntary Early Release from the Ministry of Defence Police last December.
I attended a sighted primary school and a partially sighted junior school
before going to Linden Lodge when I was 10 following being registered as
blind. I then trained as a braille shorthand typist at RNIB Pembridge Place
before working for various companies in a secretarial capacity. , one of
which being for Social Services, which lead to me being employed as a
Technical Officer for the Visually Impaired. .
And that's it, in a nutshell.
Alison
I attende