[ebooktalk] Re: Hemingway, Joyce and Grisham.

  • From: "Trish" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 22:39:48 +0100

I have only read short stories by Ernest Hemmingway, and they didn't grab
me.  Maybe if I tried one of his novels I'd get on better.

The Rachel Joyce book is on our local bookgroup list, one of our members is
in raptures about it.

I just can't take John Grisham at any price.  His subject matter just leaves
me cold.  What I've read of "This Bleeding City" reminded me of Grisham
which is one reason I couldn't work up any enthusiasm for it.

Trish.