[ebooktalk] Re: HELP!

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 21:56:18 +0100

Thanks Trish but once I'd got the title I found it. I notice that I have
another book by the same author entitled I Don't Know How She Does It. Does
anyone know anything about this one.

To save sending an extra email I will put the Bond up tomorrow and send the
link so that those who don't want to admit to wanting to read it can
download it in privacyprivate. Honest it doesn't tell me who has downloaded
what.

Steve