[ebooktalk] Re: Going back to children's books.

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <Trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 17:25:23 +0100

I certainly remember "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" being written on plastic pages. One of the "Mary Plain" books was, too, "Mary Plain In Town" I think. I hated the plastic, but loved the Mary Plain books, so put up with it. I didn't have to put up with it for "The Lion, The Witch" as we had it read to us. I remember some kids at school used to ask for plastic books when choosing books from our library, they liked the rattling noise and didn't seem bothered about the story.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>