[ebooktalk] Re: Going back to children's books.

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <Trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 15:47:59 +0100

oh Clare, I'd forgotten all about the "Jack and Jill" magazines. I liked them, though I remember struggling a bit with American braille.

Pele is right, though, about capitals appearing in the Beacon readers. It was after the title of the story, the origin of the story was written in italics and with a capital letter at the beginning. Mistaking the italics sign for a K and the dot 6 for a dot 2, I wondered for a while what "Keagerman" meant.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>