[ebooktalk] Re: GILLIAN FLYNN

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:12:28 +0100

My friend Janet who is reading it as I mentioned agreed when I suggested that
we were maybe rather outside its target readership in terms of age.  We
normally enjoy similar reads.  Mhy problem was similar to June's I hated both
of the central characters and their lifestyle but unlike June couldn't get over
that.