[ebooktalk] Re: GILLIAN FLYNN

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:17:37 +0100

I read it for my book group a few months ago, and found it really hard
going, and would have given up if it wasn't for the group. However, I'm glad
I didn't because by the time I was halfway through I was desperate to know
what happened to these two deeply unpleasant individuals who, in my mind,
almost deserved each other, and I couldn't put the wretched thing down till
I'd finished it. So my advice is stick with it!
June

  _____