[ebooktalk] Re: Doris Lessing

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:26:26 +0100

Besides the "Golden Notebook" I have only read "The Grass Is Singing", which I didn't like at all. The author seemed determined to portray her main character, Mary, in the worst light possible, yet I felt she was comparatively blameless if rather misguided.

Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>