[ebooktalk] Re: Death of Derrick Longden

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:56:06 +0100

I met him a couple of times because of his association with blind romantic
author Aileen Armatage whom I interviewed several times for In Touch.  He was
also once part of the Newcastle Literary festival one year when I happened to
be chairing some of the sessions.  I didn't think much of his books but he was
a very funny man, a raconteur with a fund of great stories and anecdotes.