[ebooktalk] Re: David Jason.

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:20:33 +1100

Steve,

I read that David Jason biography a few years ago; pretty awful I thought
it, too.

I have heard him refute vigorously the twin buried in the back garden theory
and also thought the authors pushed the theme of "forever missing the twin
he never knew" a bit too fanatically.

He does sound a strange bod, though, and am not sure I shall read it. Will
hang on to it just in case. I adored "Weekending" in his day and have
enjoyed him in some things but, unlike many, couldn't bear "Only Fools and
Horses", one of his major loves and claims to fame, so that could put me
off.

Elaine