[ebooktalk] DEVINE COMMENDY

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 21:55:37 +0100

Hi

Has anybody read it. I haven't and I don't think I would want to. Howeer, it
seems to be one of the books that fires peoples' imaginations.

Having not long finished Dan Brown's Inferno I picked up a new book by Jodi
Picoult entitled the 10th Circle. And with a title like that it could only
have something to do with the Devine Commedy. Sure enough one family member
is a leading authority and lecturer on the subject and her husband is
writing a picture novel based on it. I think the books is going to be about
missing children and what kind of hell that experience can be.

Steve