[ebooktalk] Re: Conn Iggulden.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:25:52 +0100

Steve and Ian, thanks for your comments.  I haven't tried his other series,
because they're not set in a time that I'm particularly interested in. But as
Elaine has said, I thought this series would fit in with the Philippa Gregory,
which I have also been reading.
I can't see me getting to it until next month, but will let you know what I
think.