[ebooktalk] Re: Books read In September.

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 16:57:09 +1000

Hello Alison,

Peter Robinson - or Banks and his team - ranks among my favourite detective
writers.

Can't say I am a fan of Messrs Cootz, (Whome I can't spell), Rankin or
Paterson, but have read and enjoyed one Karen Maitland.

I find the Dalgleish novels rather bloody but did read one of the Baroness's
books last month and adored it. More when I get round to doing the September
list.

Take care and never feel you need apologize for reading purely for pleasure
rather than enlightment; if it's a sin at all, it iss one of pure
self-indulgence, harms no-one and is entirely justifiable.

Elaine