[ebooktalk] Re: BOUDICA: DREAMING THE EAGLE

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:17:15 +0100

I've been meaning to ask for a while whether anyone else had read these books
Steve.  I did so some years ago and really loved them.  I found that having
been taken into her world I went along with how things were, including the
dreamers.  After all, as you say, none of us know much about the Celtic society
of Briton in those days.