[ebooktalk] Re: BOOKS FROM CHILDHOOD

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 12:49:51 +0100

Ian

I think Peril on the Iron Road must have been the first big book I ever
completed. I think it was in three volumes. I also remember Emile and the
Detectives and another called The Telephone Cabinet Mystery.

Another very early read was Black Ivory by norman Collins. The only other
book of his I have come across was London Belongs To Me. An adult novel set
in war time London.

Steve