[ebooktalk] Re: Apologies for my mistake.

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 16:55:01 +0100

You just used to flick them away Linda, although I knew one kid who ate them.
We used to make bangers with the radio times at Benwell, the ones which were
printed on the really high quality Manilla paper.  they made a fantastic crack.
 And at rowton where we had much bigger rounds, someone invented an adaptation
of golf played by throwing a still rolled radio times as close as possible to
particular trees or other objects.  the champ was undoubtedly the great Steve
Binns.