[ebooktalk] Re: American books.

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:43:22 +1000

Hello Pele,

I suspect the real answer, as with any of those horrible abductions, is that
there never is a real reason for them, or not one most of us could
comprehend: power, gratification, control. I don't know enough about sick
minds.

I have enjoyed and do enjoy many an American book and some Australian ones
but every so often I have an overwhelming need to read something English.
(You can take this girl out of England but not England out of this girl, or
words to that effect.)

Take care,

Elaine