[ebooktalk] Alison's books.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 10:09:24 +0100

Hi Alison,
I didn't enjoy Swimming Home by Deborah Levy either, but I finished it because
I had bought it.  I find with the Man Booker books that some years I like most
of them and other years I can't get along with hardly any. It must be to do
with the different judges.  I still look forward to the short list every year
though.
Hope you have some more inspirational books next month, sometimes reading goes
like that.