[ebooktalk] Re: AN OLD FAVOURITE

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:33:06 +0100

It doesn't say it was Salisbury but some of the incidents are from Salisbury
but some are from other cathedrals. The placement of the story also suggests
Salisbury but as people are reported to have come from Salisbury it isn't
quite there. It is also nearer to Winchester than is Salisbury.

William Goldings' the Spire is more closely based on the building of
Salisbury.

Steve