[ebooktalk] Re: AN OLD FAVOURITE

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:30:13 +0100

That's it! It was some years ago when I read it, but I can remember enjoying
it at the time. From memory it was quite a long book, and somehow this made
reference to the building of such a monumental piece of architecture. Also,
at the time I'd only read his sea trilogy and Lord of the Flies. I must look
him up again because his writing was beautiful.
June