[ebooktalk] Re: AN OLD FAVOURITE

  • From: "tar barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 01:06:04 +0100

Hi folks,
I'm afraid I have internet problems at the moment, so connectivity is a bit
patchy.
Clare, the one King I've fancied reading is Carrie, but I'm in horror
overload at the moment reading Herbert for my Waterstones book group. I
suspect King is probably better at pacing a story and building tension,
while Herbert seems to me to rely on gore and shock - but that is only on
the basis of one half read. Horror obviously isn't my genre...
June