[ebooktalk] Re: A NOTE ON APPS

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:32:29 +0100

Thanks Ian. I'll definitely try that out tomorrow when David is around to
check the screen as I'm doing it. I know all of this might seem off topic to
some people, but I'm willing to try anything that gives me more access, and
more convenient access to books. These devices have transformed my enjoyment
of books.
June