[eastsussex_tvrcc] Re: Magnificent motors

  • From: "Michelle Leney" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("shellyleney05")
  • To: eastsussex_tvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 07:50:48 +0100

Hi Dave
Thanks for inviting us to magnificent motors , we had a great time as always. Was lovely to catch up with everyone and a fantastic success as our cars attracted a load of attention throughout the day. Even had a few people saying they would now be interested in buying one and joining the club .
Looking forward to seeing you all at Brands on the 29th May Best Jamie and Shelly

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 May 2022, at 11:43, Anthony Wates <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 1 May 2022, 11:38 Christopher White, <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nicely organised event Dave. Thank you.
On 1 May 2022, at 10:45, Dave Jenkins <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Great day at Magnificent Motors yesterday, and nice to see a few new faces amongst the group. I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. I will need a few pictures for a report in Sprint, not only TVRs, please post any to our whatsapp or facebook sites As a group I think we put on a good show with a full grid of 15 cars, I don’t think any other group had more, maybe the Jag drivers excepted, we did have a reserve list as well but I guess when nobody drops out last minute it shows the attraction of the event, we’ll see if we can get an even bigger area for next year and more cars on show. Many thanks to all of you for coming out and supporting East Sussex TVRcc, your continued support makes the organising a worthwhile pleasure, thankyou one and all,   See you all very soon   Dave     From: Dave Jenkins Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2022 9:56 PM To: EastSussex_TVRcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [eastsussex_tvrcc] Magnificent motors   Evening everyone   I have finally had a reply from the organisers of this years Magnificent Motors and we have our place confirmed. It looks like the arrangements for the day will be as in previous years with the cavalcade along the seafront with lunch to be at Cosmo again. Full details nearer the time, Saturday 30th April, but please book your place early. We have 15 spaces allocated and it’s first come, first served. So please, name, car, registration and numbers for lunch soonest.   1. Dave and Jen, Griffith 500,  L222TVR    2 for lunch     Dave

JPEG image