[eastrc] East R/C Newsletter, Feb 2011

  • From: "wb4iuy@xxxxxxxxx" <wb4iuy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eastrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 07:01:05 +0000

#1 - Loads of East R/C Website Updates! East R/C has made many changes over
the last few months, completely shifting our R/C Hobby supply business away
from the walk-in retail sales typical of a conventional hobby shop, and
focused our efforts on our manufacturing operations that have always been
more of our 'bread-and-butter'.

Since late 2006, we have tried many things in this industry. We've imported
unique unbranded products, sold conventional supplies from the stateside
distributors like Horizon etc, working with mfgs to build ARF's, building
foamie kits locally, and designing and manufacturing our own products here
in our CNC machine shop. Our own products outperformed all other sales, far
and beyond.

As such, we have rebuilt our website to reflect this and showcase our East
R/C Exclusive products. We currently manufacture 52 R/C products for East
R/C, and a few products for other R/C companies on a contract basis. We
carry thousands of pieces of hardware in house, ready for shipment.
Additionally, we are currently working with a company to offer our East R/C
aircraft in kit form, for those of you who like to build wood kits!

Visit our site and have a look around. If you're a R/C manufacturer and are
interested in having some contract work done, don't hesitate to contact us,
as we build several products for other companies in the R/C industry and
would love to have your work. If you're a dealer, please contact us about
our dealer program. Visit http://www.EastRC.org for mo info and to see our
Exclusive Products for the R/C industry.

#2 - Here are some of the items we currently manufacture:
- Prop Savers in several sizes for electric aircraft
- Engine Standoffs in many sizes
- Cool Glow Plug Caddys
- Metal and composite carb spacers for several gas engines, and special
versions for helicopters
- 83mm (!!) folding prop hubs developed for F3A and Giant Scale Powered
Gliders & Sailplanes
- Lightweight and durable aluminum motor mounts for the Parkzone T-28 & Corsair
- General Purpose aluminum outrunner mounts
- MotorWare Kits
- FoamyWare Kits
- Aluminum replacement trim tabs for many radios
- Aluminum program rollers for many radios (fix that broken plastic roller!)
- R/C Specific cleaners for aircraft
- The best Black Streak Remover for your trailers in the business!
- The popular Lucky 13 ARF kit
- The Sledg, our hot 3-D foamy
- The KwikKat, our FAST foamy parkjet
- Gimble adapters for many radios
- Our full line of Spinner nuts, both in Aluminum and in BRASS for added
nose weight!
- Drill Jigs for many Gas Engines
- Monster mount for the AXi53xx series, Eflite power 110 & 160
- Lightweight outrunner mounts mfg in nylon
- Landing gear upgrades for the 1st generation 84" Hobby Lobby/Green GeeBee
Senior Sportster

#3 - Stuff coming soon...
- Engine Safety spinners in additional sizes
- Wood kits of the ERC Lucky 13
- Wood kits of the ERC Spoiler
- Wood kits of the ERC Flying Machine
- Ball bearing and bushed aluminum wheels for jets
- Scale wheels for the H9 giant P-51

#4 - Hardware
- We have an entire section on our site dedicated to the massive inventoy of
hardware in house.

Thanks for being on our mailing list, and we'll drop a note when the next
ARF/Kit/Foamies come out of development.

Sincerely,
East R/C Manufacturing