[eastrc] East R/C Newsletter #007

  • From: East R/C Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eastrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 02:35:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hello to all on the list! It's getting warmer here in NC, days are getting
longer, and flying season is upon us. We have a lot of new goodies to tell
you about on the site, events, etc...so let's get started!

East R/C was a sponsor for the 1st Southeast IMAC Event of the year...the
Tarheel Challenge in Rocky Mount, NC. You can follow this thread and info on
Flying Giants at:
http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/fg200/25903-tarheel-challenge-imac-s-e.html

Speaking of flying, we have a new page started on our site for Team East R/C
Pilots. Pop over to: http://www.eastrc.org/ercpilots.htm and have a read
about our sponsored pilots.

The new building for our company expansion is now empty, and rennovations
are about to begin. We're excited about this move, as it will give us over
3000 sq. ft. of showroom space for East R/C! We hope to be making the move
sometime in the next 2 months. We'll be located next door to the building
we're in on Vance Street at this moment.

We've been rolling in loads of new goodies at East R/C. Below is a list of
the highlights of the newest items at our shop:

- 12" SAE Brass Tubing 1/16"-3/8"
- 9.5" Metric Brass Tubing 2mm-6mm
- 36" SAE Music Wire 1/32"-1/4"
- 9.5" Metric Music Wire 1mm-5mm
- 12" SAE Threaded Rod 2/56-8/32
- 9.5" Metric Threaded Rod 2mm-4mm
- 1000mm Carbon Fiber Tube 3mmOD-6mmOD (20 Sizes)
- 1000mm Carbon Fiber Tube 4mmODx3mmID & 8mmODx7mmID
- 1000mm Carbon Fiber Rod 1mm-5mm (13sizes)
- 1000mm Carbon Fiber Strips 3mm-25.4mm widths (4 sizes)
- Zinger 20" Props
- Evolution 19" Props
- Select FlightPower "Pro Lite" Series LiPos
- Micro Citabria RTF 2.4ghz
- Macs Headers for .40-.55 and .26-.36 engines
- Dave Brown Tuned Pipe Mounts
- Spektrum AR9100 Receivers
- Spektrum AR9000
- AR6100E End Pin Receivers
- DX6i Radios... IN STOCK!
- DuBro Spinners
- Outlaw ARFS... Newest, Hottest item in the ARF sport/speed market!
- Chinn YAK Arfs
- Red and White Senior Telemasters
- Mini Telemaster ARF Aileron Wing Kits
- Magnum 4 stroke engines
- Mercury Adhesives
- 30% Edge 540T  88"
- 25% Yaks "Russian Thunder" color scheme
- Aerofly Pro Deluxe Add-Ons
- Sullivan Hi Torque and Dynatron Starters
- Phase3 F-16 EDF Jets
- DuBro 4-40 Pull Pull Systems
- Sullivan Flying Wire/Tail Brace system
- DuBro 6-32,2-56 & 4-40 Monster Duty Ball Links
- DuBro Button Head Hex Drive Wood Screws
- JR DS821 72/88 oz./in. Digital Sport Servos
- Spektrum DSP60J Digital Sub-Micro Servo for AR6300
- HS-225BB Mini High Torque Servos
- Futaba 3101 Gear Sets
- KMP 1/6th Scale Pilots
- 4.8-6v Hobbico Volt Watch
- 2.4ghz Blade CX2 Contra-Rotating Heli
- Cobweb indoor/outdoor Slow Flyer (Limited Supply and will no longer be
available once these are gone!)
- Pinion Puller
- Balsa Planer
- Fling Discus Launch Glider
- Hayes 6oz Fuel Tanks
- Pre-Wired Parallel and Series Dean Ultra Modules

Wow....the guys have been up to their ears in work getting these new
products in, into the system, and on the website (while "keeping the train
on the tracks" with the rest of the business). Pop on over to www.EastRC.org
and have a look!

Thanks for your time!
Sincerely,