[eastrc] East R/C February Newsletter

  • From: East R/C Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eastrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:45:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hey guys/gals,

Here's a bit of news on various topics from East R/C. We have a few new
goodies in stock via a new distributor we're buying from. Today we received:

- Magnum 4-stroke engines: .52, .70, .91, and 1.20 are in stock thus far...

- EF-16 Phase 3 Ducted Fan Jet. These come with the motor, ESC, & fan unit.

- Fidget Foamie Bipe.

Another container has cleared customs at port and we have a load of stuff on
the way via freight. In that are included:

- A new batch of Yak-54 (.50 size) with composite fuselage. These are slick,
we already have a few in the store of that style. Brandon has just put these
on the website, and you can see them online at
http://www.eastrc.org/estoreglassyak.htm

- New Edge 540 50cc composite aircraft. These aren't on the site yet, as
soon as they arrive we'll snap pics and get them online.

We'll be getting a new Mirage 2000 EDF Jet soon... This will weight in
around 5.5 lbs, ready to fly.

We FINALLY have the Hangar 9 B25J in stock...

Chris and Brandon have been hard at work on the website. Here are a few
highlights of new pages within the site:

- Servo gearsets... you can see these online at
http://www.eastrc.org/estoreservogears.htm

- ParkZone Cub - http://www.eastrc.org/estoreparkzonecub.htm

- Night Flying lights. We have several types, and now carry glowwire and
drivers as well. The glow wire isn't on the site yet, but the night flying
page is growing at http://www.eastrc.org/estorenightflight.htm . I almost
forgot about all the glow wire from Align that we got in!  It is not on the
night flying page yet.  The "glow wire" or cold light string comes in blue,
orange, green, and clear, and comes in 1M and 1.5M lengths.  We also have
lots of the drivers for them, and you can hook up two strands to each
driver. They will be upon the website ASAP.

- In addition to our balsa, ply, tapered, round and square stock, we now
have a goodle variety of carbon fiber rods, round and square CF tubes, and
CF strip as well as piano wire and brass tubing.

Due to better pricing and margins on HangIt motors, we're about to have an
outrunner blowout. Keep an eye on the Winter Specials page for details over
the next day or two.

That's it for now. I'll post more about the load of goodies in freight, once
they arrive at the shop. Thanks for reading, and being a subscriber to the
East R/C News!

Sincerely,
The East R/C Team
(919)795-2074