[eastrc] East R/C Blowouts!!

  • From: East R/C Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eastrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:28:25 +0000 (GMT)

East R/C Super Specials and Blowouts!!- East R/C is holding a blowout on
select aircraft while inventories last, to make room for loads of new
goodies and unique products we are manufactuing. Some of these large items
(especially the 50cc & 100cc kits) are subject to additional shipping costs
due to their size.

This sale will be from 9/25/08 through 10/31/08 and all airplanes on sale
are in limited quantities and will not be available for a while once they
are gone, with the exception of the Lucky 13, Telemasters & Cularis.

We will probably get more of these items next year, we're negotiating with
the manufacturer now...but the prices will surely be a lot higher. We're
moving some of these large and overstocked items to make room for a bunch of
new goodies that we're building and are coming in very soon.

There are threads online about this sale at:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=929455
...and...
http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/fg7/34824-east-r-c-airframe-blow-out.html

Go to http://www.eastrc.org , enter the site and click on the "Specials &
Blowouts picture about mid-way the main page. Get'm while they last!

East R/C
Dave Hockaday
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(919)795-2074