[eastrc] Christmas Specials at East R/C

  • From: "Your Name" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eastrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:31:48 -0600

This newsletter is short and sweet... We have loads of new items on
the website, and are still adding things every day. We're running a
bunch of sales until the end of December, with an additional 5% off of
our web prices until December 15th. You can drop an item in the
shopping cart to see the additional discount (on top of our already
discounted prices), and don't forget to click the "Free Shipping" link
in the cart and 'recalculate' if your order is over $100. You can see
the specials on the Christmas Specials section at www.eastrc.org .

Also, we just received some of our first DL-50's in the shop, and
they're going for $390. The SPE-43s just arrived today, along with the
new Rutan Quickie in EP-380 size (and a truckload of other items).

Happy Holidays!
Dave
www.eastrc.org