[eandcfooty] Re: Return from long term injury - Steve Hall

  • From: David Schaal <schaaldavid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eandcfooty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 19:40:57 +0000

Nice one Steve...I've also hopefully roped in a couple of mates who play Monday
nights, so they'll both be knackered

but they're pretty good players....Game on!!

From: Steve.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: eandcfooty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:57:14 +0100
Subject: [eandcfooty] Return from long term injury - Steve Hall

All,

Following Andy’s email I have decided to take the bull by the horns and make my
long awaited!!! return.

I’m in for tomorrow night.

Initially I’m planning on playing on alternate weeks until I’m confident my
knee is OK.

Regards
Steve

  ________________________________
Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged,
confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed
may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit,
use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.
SKY and the SKY marks are trade marks of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc and
are used under licence. British Sky Broadcasting Limited (Registration No.
2906991), Sky Interactive Limited (Registration No. 3554332), Sky-In-Home
Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075) and Sky Subscribers Services Limited
(Registration No. 2340150) are direct or indirect subsidiaries of British Sky
Broadcasting Group plc (Registration No. 2247735). All of the companies
mentioned in this paragraph are incorporated in England and Wales and share the
same registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/