[eagleengineering] Fwd: FW: **FIRST EMAIL**/2007 FRC Competition Manual Information

  • From: "Michael Montazeri" <chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:57:56 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 20, 2006 9:39 AM
Subject: FW: **FIRST EMAIL**/2007 FRC Competition Manual Information
To: chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx

________________________________

From: FRCteams [mailto:frcteams@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 2:22 PM
To: Recipient list suppressed:; @Chaminade.org

Greetings Teams:

The first four chapters of the 2007 FRC Competition Manual are now
available on our website in the form of '.pdf' files at
http://www.usfirst.org/community/frc/content.aspx?id=452. These
chapters are Communications, Team Organization, At The Event, and
Robot Transportation.

The remaining chapters will be encrypted and available for download
prior to Kickoff.   An email will go out to all FRC Teams indicating
when they are posted on our website along with instructions for
decrypting them.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Information

Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7 or higher is recommended to view
chapters of the 2007 FRC Competition Manual. If you do not have it,
you may download the latest version for free via the following link:

Go Teams!