[De Vita In Excessum] Submissions for March

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:06:51 EST

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
I almost have enough for another issue which I expect to have ready, along
with the new DViE contest information,  by March.

With that said, please feel absolutely free to submit your work.  It doesn't
matter -what- it is (as long as it's not porn :) as long as it is related to
the World of Darkness.

Hopefully I'll have some more screensavers and a few other things up by then
too.

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
De Vita In Excessum