[De Vita In Excessum] New Happenings.

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: Dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:03:02 EDT

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
========================================================First off I wanted to
send my sympathies to everyone during this U.S. Crisis.
 Not everyone may have been directly affected, but I believe on a global
scale this tragedy has triggered emotions in everyone.

I have put up the new layout, on the new server for DViE as you can see by
the new URL above.  I had a newsletter all summed up to talk about all the
changes, but it just doesn't seem appropriate.  I offer my condolences on the
website, and AOL users can use one of the message boards listed there to
voice their opinions on the crisis.

Also the monthly vox for September is concerning the U.S. Crisis, for those
who wish to voice their opinions and concerns there as well.

May blessings be with you all.

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie