[De Vita In Excessum] Message Boards (Beta)

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: Dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 10:52:42 EDT

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
http://www.dreamsigns.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

That's the URL for the new Message Board I've been working on for DViE.  It's
pretty much up and ready for use.  I have a few minor graphic tweaks to do,
but everything -should- be in working order.  I won't be putting up the link
on DViE until I make sure everything works alright.  I guess you can say you
guys are my beta testers.

If anyone has -any- problems, don't hesitate to pester me about it, because
most likely it's something I did wrong ;)

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie