[duxuser] Re: where to purchase spines/combs for binding

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:21:07 -0400

Barbara,

You can get binding combs at just about any office supply, although the larger sizes may not be available everywhere. I get mine from www.officezone.com, which has all sizes up to and including 2 inches in several colors. I don't know if they have the best prices, but I don't know of anywhere else that carries sizes larger than 1.5 inches.

Steve

On Wednesday 4/26/06 15:56 Barbara Mandelbaum wrote:
Could I have some suggestions on where to buy plastic combs or spines - 19 hole version for binding books together? I live in the US.

Barb