[duxuser] Re: use every cell

  • From: Tina Jensen <livin4advntr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 08:44:38 -0700

Sorry I wasn't very clear. ;)

What I mean by "using every cell" is: Is there a setting in Duxbury print that
I can set so that I will be able to see when I need to split a word or when to
use or not use a contraction in the 40th cell of each line in braille without
actually having to do this in braille document itself?

I was told that when you do this course or certification you need to utilize
every braille cell and I am working in print first before translation to
braille.

So if I need to divide a word or split a jammed contraction (and, for, of, ...)
to use every braille cell can I do this in the duxbury print document first
before translation to the braille document?

Does this make sense or am I just confusing the whole situation? ha ha I tend
to do this. :)

Thanks for all your help,

Subject: [duxuser] Re: use every cell
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 18:53:24 +0100
From: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tina,

For the benefit of us who are not Nemeth experts, could you please explain what
you mean by “use every cell”?  In or on what, screen, embosser, braille display?

Many thanks,

George.