[duxuser] Re: training people to produce good Braille with Word and Duxbury

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <jdiggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:46:39 -0500

Did you map your new style so that Duxbury knows it's H1?  If not, open a
document that contains your custom style and use SWIFT's style mapper.
Depending on your use of this custom style, you may want to edit the
associated .mws file so that your custom style contains the lines:

  AggregateForward = IfSameName
  AggregateBackward = IfSameName

Otherwise, your custom style will map to H1, but every paragraph will be
surrounded by its own set of <h1.> tags and you'll get the associated blank
line after each.

Take care.
Joanie

  _____