[duxuser] Re: selecting with JAWS again

  • From: "Ann Schroeder" <ann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:55:23 -0600

Hi. I believe if you have Jaws version 5 something do the following, it worked for me like a charm: go into the Global menu and then to View Preferences. From there, tab to the box that says show cursor locator when shift is pressed and uncheck it.
This should fix at least one problem.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Londa Hauser" <lhauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>