[duxuser] Re: pesky para's

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:17:16 +1100

George,

Once again you have proved that your blood is worth bottling ... and
you've made me smile on a Monday morning as well!. This was indeed the
problem and now it's working like a charm. Sorry about the user
ignorance ... I bet I'm not the only one that doesn't know about the
style delimiter Ctrl + Shift < > wotsits though :-O.

Alan