[duxuser] Re: pdf to braille

  • From: Vencer Cotton <VCotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 13:57:43 -0400

Openbook and Kurzweil have virtual printers that will scan the image as if
it were a sheet of paper on the scanner bed and give you the results. I
absolutely love that feature included in those programs. Pretty good too,
and you don't have to buy some subscription to a service or buy yet
another program. Thanks.

Vencer Cotton Sr.
Middle School and High School Graduation Coach
Georgia Academy for the Blind
2895 Vineville Ave. Macon Ga. 31204
Office (478) 751-6096
Fax (478) 752-1745
Email: vcotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.gabmacon.org

"Barnes, Deb" <deb.barnes@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/06/2010 11:57 AM
Please respond to
duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[duxuser] Re: pdf to braille

If it is an image of text, is there a way to handle it?

Thanks,

Deb B.