[duxuser] numbered lines in Word document

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser-freelists.org" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:28:36 -1000

If this comes through twice, I'm sorry, but I didn't receive a copy of it so I think it didn't reach the list.

Aloha Listers,
I have a Word document in which the lines are numbered. And yes, they want the line numbers in the braille document. Is there a way to set something in the importer or in Swift so that I don't have to insert the numbers by hand? Using DBT Win 10.5, win xp home and Word 2003. Thanks for your help...
Betsy

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *